Linlithgow & Linlithgow Bridge Community Council is an elected body with the responsibility for ascertaining, communicating and coordinating the views of the community and taking action to promote the interests of the community. It is a statutory consultee for town planning matters.
It aims to work with and support other groups in Linlithgow to address a wide range of issues, including:
- Health services and health centre provision
- Transport, including high street traffic, bus services and rail services.
- Employment and business, including retail and the industrial estates.
- Tourism, including attractions, events and accommodation.
- Housing and social housing.
- Social and care provision.
- Recreation, sport and community centres.
- Youth facilities and groups.
- Events, such as the Marches, Advent Fair and Remembrance Day parade.
- Policing and crime reduction.
- Development and planning, with a statutory right to comment on planning applications.
Join the Community Council by becoming a member and taking an active part in ensuring our community is well represented and that voluntary activity is supported. Join Community Council